Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Countdown to Renegade Initiation

The clock is ticking faster and faster as the day approaches. Saturday is our (Lusty's and mine) first bout as members of the Renegade Rollergirls. Holy shit! When I think about it, I am nervous, and I am thinking about it more and more. First time always hurts a bit, but rumor is, after that, it's all we will ever want to do. Here's hoping that our experience in Albany has broken us in a bit. I suspect that Renegade is a bit more adventurous and well-hung. We'll know in no time now. Last bout got cancelled, but I think this time we're going to get a go at it. Once again, I repeat, Holy shit and Lord help me be the best Aurora Gory Alice I can be . . .

We had photo shoot take 2.5 yesterday. We had the first photo shoot 3 weeks ago. We had the "Keep your girl on girl cooties off my camera," photo shoot experience last week, and, this time, Mondo Art Photography did us up really nice. Check out our photos going up on Myspace in the next couple of days. The real deal fo' sho. Shots of us and our products. Check out the bits and pieces on our naked hats. We are talking full frontal. Our finished cowboy hats are hung like stallions while giving off the va va voom of pin-up girls. And, well, Lusty is as jaw droppping, tongue hanging, eyes popping out of your head, smokin' hot as you could ever imagine her. But you don't have to imagine. You can see ...

http//myspace.com/lustandgore


Those photos should be up no later than this weekend. If they are not up when you first visit, check back. You won't regret it.

No comments: