Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feel Bad? Feel Better.

It's been a bad week. In the midst of tragedy and relentless bad news I have tried to hold on to Lust & Gore as a slice of the good things life has to offer. Like the perfect song when you need it, or wearing a hoodie when you want to feel surrounded, but alone ( I love hoodies). I think with all the sad shit that goes down, life is about finding a way to feel the way you need to feel. If you can do that without stepping on someone else's feelings, that is good living. So, I feel thankful to be a part of a business that offers unobtrusive, desirable feelings. Heavy duty hardware offering solid steel solace. The cold then warm weight of metal making me feel powerful. The totally unique designs of the cowboy hats are attention grabbing, but standoffishly scary in that hardcore, don't-fuck-with-me way. The pimped military caps have enough bling to grab the limelight and enough attitude to make me nearly unapproachable. It is a beautiful combination to be lusted after and feared. It is another way to be surrounded, but alone. Beautiful to me. It could be to you too.

Lust & Gore Hardwear. If they aren't staring, it's just because they're scared.

No comments: